I'M BACK?

February 26, 2016

Hello blog world!

I can't believe I haven't written a post since August 2014...that's crazy. I guess many people who blog have phases of blogging more or less. It's hard work to juggle life and to keep up a blog - I'm always amazed by bloggers who work full-time jobs or who are in school. Props to them!

My life has gotten kind of crazy! My 2-year relationship with my ex ended in April 2014 and I moved back in with my parents (I know...). But I'm so grateful to even have the possibility to live with them! So the year 2015 wasn't one of my greatest. I was going through a breakup, I was in school part-time (which was hard) and I got a new job where I wasn't doing any tasks that I actually enjoyed (and my commute was 4 hours a day, which kills!).

I recently went on a mini vacation to Mallorca over New Year's and somehow that trip changed my whole perspective on my life. I came back totally rejuvinated and finally over my ex. I quite school after having finished 3 semesters. I decided to quite my job. And I decided I wanted to live in beautiful Lucerne (a small city which is about 20 minutes away from where I live now with my parents).

Ya, I know! Life is definitely keeping me on my toes. It hasn't been boring, I can tell ya that much!

So, now I'm looking for a new job, looking for a new apartment and just basically trying to figure out my life. Have any of you made any big life changes lately? I'd love to hear about it in the comments below :)

By the way, I've started reading the book unWorking -- has anyone read this? Oh my god, it's amazing so far. It's definitely the right timing in my life right now to read this kind of book. Maybe I'll talk more about it in another post?

For now, I'll leave you with a phote from Mallorca. Maybe I'll do a blog post on my trip as a part of my (old) Travel Diary series.  You can check out my other travel posts using the link at the top of the page, if you're interested :)

Thanks for listening! Have a good one.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All opinions and photography on this blog are my own unless otherwise stated.