Recent ETSY Purchases - Part One

February 03, 2013

Hi guys!

It's Sunday morning, I'm sitting in the living room, freezing my butt off and watching snowflakes fall outside. I have such a love/hate relationship with winter! ;)

Anyways, I have made a few purchases from Etsy lately and I want to share two shops with you! If you don't already know what Etsy is, check out my post January's Five Faves.

The first shop I want to share with you is HotMixCold. They sell "handmade jewelry with love" and ship worldwide (which is a must for me since I'm in Switzerland). Definitely check them out, they have beautiful items. And the bonus: They customize/personalize jewellery! Here are the items I purchased from the shop:




These are the only "gold" pieces I purchased. They are the "Sideways Anchor Necklace" (gold fill, monogram charm) and the "Gold Initial Leaf Bracelet" (gold fill, red garnet stone). I don't really wear gold all too often and my collection of gold pieces isn't too big but I love these two additions. They are beautifully made and unique since you can monogram them.
Bracelet: $35 / Necklace: $36




This beautiful necklace is the "Heart Initial Birthstone Necklace" (sterling silver). I didn't choose my actual birthstone, which is Emerald, because I'm not a big fan of the color green in my jewelry. So I opted for the turquoise version since I love this color in the Spring and Summer. Again, this is a super unique piece since you can monogram the little heart charm, which is precious.
Necklace: $33



These are my favorite purchases from this shop. You see, when I went on Etsy, I originally set out looking for an infinity necklace (and ended up buying 4 more things from the shop, of course...). When I saw the option of personalizing an infinity necklace or bracelet, I thought I just had to get that as well. So, here you see the "Infinity Sterling Silver Necklace" and the "Infinity Two Initials Bracelet". I've worn both of these already and I absolutely love them!! They look really nice and are good quality.
Necklace: $24 / Bracelet: $31


HotMixCold on Etsy - definitely worth checking out this shop!

I bought one more item from a different shop on Etsy: Litte Green Room. The shop sells "mod artisan jewelry" but is closed right now since the owner is on vacation. It will be re-opened Monday, February 4th.


This is the jewelry item I bought from LittleGreenRoom: the "Custom Initial Stack Rings", which are also sterling silver. As you can see, I went a little crazy in the personalized jewelry department. And with these rings, I went all lovey-dovey as well. But I love them! You can wear them stacked or individually and I bought them in a larger size so they fit on my middle and index fingers.

So, if you're looking for some nice jewelry and especially want some unique, personalized jewelry, definitely check out these two shops on Etsy! You won't regret it (although your wallet probably will...). And since Valentine's Day is coming up, these could make perfect gifts for your special someone, a friend or family member, or even for yourself!

Do you know of any great jewelry shops on Etsy? Please share in the comments section down below!

Thanks for stopping by the blog :) Until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All opinions and photography on this blog are my own unless otherwise stated.