Favorite MAC Eyeshadows

December 08, 2013

I've been loving quite a few MAC Cosmetics eyeshadows lately so I thought I'd share them for anyone interested! I really like reading blog posts about random eyeshadows because I find it's much easier to decide on which ones you might like rather than going to the MAC counter and being overwhelmed with the choices. 

So here are my picks at the moment!


I've been loving 8 shadows from MAC and have been using them quite often lately. It's quite a neutral palette, staying in the realm of brown / bronze shades. Most of them are shimmery shadows since that's the type of shadow I love to use on the lid.


I actually just ordered two palettes from the Makeup Geek online store (one small palette for 9 shadows and one larger palette for 15 shadows). I already own one 9-shadow palette which is full of MAC shadows so when the new empty palettes come I will de-pot these eyeshadows and fill the palettes - yay!


Here's a peek at the eyeshadows with the specific names. I'm not going to say much to each one since obviously I think each one is beautiful, blendable, don't crease (depending on your lids of course) and these are all beautiful, unique neutrals which you can wear with just about anything.

(Some of the photos are blurry, sorry for that. I'm still getting used to my new camera and learning how to use it so please bare with me :) )

Wedge - matte

Honey Lust - lustre

Patina - frost

Woodwinked - veluxe pearl 
(I actually already owned one of these and bought another! I guess I really like this one!)

Tempting - lustre

Sable - frost
(This has been my absolute favorite lately! Love this shade, paired with Naked, Buck and Smog in the crease from the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette. This has kind of become a daily go-to for me!)

Star Violet - veluxe pearl
(I actually went by the counter to pick up the shade Cranberry but they were sold out and the sales girl actually suggested Star Violet. It's similar to Cranberry but has more of a purple tone to it instead of red, which is actually more suitable and easier to work with.)

Twinks - veluxe pearl




Hope you discovered a few new MAC shadows through this post :)

I hope to post some eye makeup looks with these soon.

Have a great Sunday (evening)!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Disclaimer

All opinions and photography on this blog are my own unless otherwise stated.