Lacquer Love: Throwback to Bright Pink

July 01, 2014

lacquer-love-throwback-to-bright-pink-1

This has been my favorite shade of nail polish so far this summer. 


It's the shade Bottle Service by Essie from their Neon Collection 2013.

lacquer-love-throwback-to-bright-pink-2

lacquer-love-throwback-to-bright-pink-3

This polish is a beautiful neon pink / fuchsia shade, perfect for this season. It looks especially bright and sexy with nicely tanned skin (but don't all shades? bummer for my pale skin...).

I topped 3 layers of Bottle Service with Essie's Good to Go top coat. It's rapid dry and shine - which is so very true. I can do my nails 20 minutes before going to bed and they don't get ruined at all.

lacquer-love-throwback-to-bright-pink-4

lacquer-love-throwback-to-bright-pink-5

Which shades have you been loving for the start of summer?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Disclaimer

All opinions and photography on this blog are my own unless otherwise stated.