Neutral Face for Saturday Morning

July 05, 2014

neutral-face-for-saturday-morning-1

Good morning! I'm at work for a few hours this grey and rainy Saturday morning and I thought I'd share my neutral makeup. This look is perfect for every day, for work, etc.

I did my usual face primer / concealer / BB makeup / loose powder routine which you can check out HERE and I used the eye shadow Woodwinked by MAC all over my lid up to my crease. I absolutely love this shadow and it's so gorgeous in the summer. It's a veluxe pearl shadow and described as a "warm antique gold".

neutral-face-for-saturday-morning-2

The eye shadow is more compact and pigmented on the lid and blended out through the crease. I also added some of Woodwinked on top of my brow eye liner on the bottom lash line, which made the line much softer and gives the eyes a bit of a glow.

On my top lash line I used Estée Lauder Eyeliner Effet Faux Cils, which is a liquid eyeliner pen. It's pretty good, but I definitely prefer the eyeliner pen by Marc Jacobs, which I'll pick up in the US (they don't sell Marc Jacobs cosmetics here, boo!). On my lashes I used L'Oréal Mega Volume Collagene 24h Black Smoke mascara and on my lips I have MAC lustre lipstick in Patisserie.

I hope you like this look :) I've been using Woodwinked on my eyes this whole week and I really love it, especially that it doesn't have any fallout while applying!

Have a great weekend :)


*This post is NOT sponsored. All opinions are my own.*

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Woodwinked is a gorgeous colour, I use it so often. Your makeup looks so beautiful!

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Angela! It definitely is such a beautiful shade. I've had it for a long while but I kind of re-discovered it last weekend and I'm so glad I did! :)

      Delete

Disclaimer

All opinions and photography on this blog are my own unless otherwise stated.