Ciaté Advent: Day 4

December 05, 2013

Anyone else out there having as much fun with their Ciaté Mini Mani Month advent calendar as I am?!


Here is what was hiding behind door number 4 - the Sequins in Miss Mistletoe.

So pretty!

I can't seem to find these sequins on Ciaté's website so I'm not sure if these are part of the permanent line, I guess not. 

I paired these sequins with Kiko Quick Dry Nail Lacquer in Light Taupe. I love this neutral/taupe shade and it might be an unusual pick to pair this with the sequins but I wanted some kind of neutral base color as not to be too flashy with the sequins and all. I think these sequins would look gorgeous with a classic red polish - will try that out next time.

Have fun painting your tips, ladies!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All opinions and photography on this blog are my own unless otherwise stated.