Inglot Cosmetics Haul

December 15, 2013

On December 5th, 2013 the first Inglot store in Switzerland opened in the Löwencenter in Lucerne!


A few days after the opening, after hearing about it from my friend Fabienne, I decided I needed to check it out for myself. As seen above, the store is very light and open with many products set out to swatch. 

I've never tried any Inglot products before so it was really fun to check out what they have to offer. My time in the store was a bit limited so I didn't get to check out everything. I concentrated on their eye products this time and will go back for a second look sometime soon.

What's funny is that Inglot Cosmetics is a Polish brand with their products being produced in Poland. I'm Polish and I didn't even know this! :)

So, let's get to the fun stuff, my haul:


Inglot has something called the "Freedom System" where you can create your own palettes consisting of eye shadows, face powders, concealers, blushes, eyebrow waxes and powders or lipsticks rounds. I chose to purchase a 10 eye shadow square palette and picked out 6 individual eye shadows.


The look and feel of the palette itself is really nice. Very sturdy and little bit heavy - which I actually don't mind. The cover is a milky color so you can see through it and it's attached by magnets at the corners. You can slide it off or take it off completely. I really like it!


Here's a closer look at the individual eye shadows I chose:

#357

#360

#153

#37

#450

#452



I'm really in love with these shades. They feel very soft and the swatches are quite pigmented. I of course didn't want to use these before photographing them so I'll get back to you on how they wear, creasing and longevity. I think I'll do an eye makeup look with some of these shades soon.


I also got the False Lash Effect Mascara and the AMC eyeliner gel in #74. 



The lighting was getting really funky when I tried taking a picture of the eyeliner gel swatch but #74 is a beautiful eggplant shade which is soft and creamy and dries to be water and smudge proof. Believe me, the swatch on my hand was hard to remove!

Have you ever tried Inglot cosmetics? Anything you would recommend?

Have a great Sunday!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That palette is really fun! I love the shadow colors you chose. I would love to check this store out if it was nearby!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittnee! They really do have fun colors to choose from. And the freedom to make your own palette is always great :) Hope you get to check out the store sometime soon!

      Delete
  2. the eyeshadow colors are awesome! i need them all!!!

    we totally have to go again together after christmas to spend all the money we got! hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha oh yes!! we most definitely need to do that :)

      Delete

Disclaimer

All opinions and photography on this blog are my own unless otherwise stated.