Favorite Lipstick+Lipgloss Combinations

December 17, 2013

I've noticed lately that I've been wearing a few lipstick and lipgloss combo's lately and thought I'd share them for anyone looking for some lip inspiration. 

I love reading blog posts about lip products because personally, I find the lip products area at any makeup counter to be quite daunting. I like to know what I'm looking for in advance, swatch it at the store to make sure it's right, and then buy it. Quick process. Since there are so many shades available, I quickly feel overwhelmed and don't know which shade is right for me.

So, I really like reading bloggers' recommendations and seeing their swatches, seeing the various shades against their skin color, etc.


Here are my favorites lately :)
Top left: lipstick
Bottom left: lipgloss
Right: lipgloss layered over lipstick

MAC satin lipstick "Private Party"
MAC cremesheen glass "Private Party"


MAC satin lipstick "Faux"
MAC cremesheen glass "Deelight"


MAC sheen supreme lipstick "Bare Again"
NYX butter gloss "Vanilla Cream Pie"


MAC cremesheen lipstick "Creme In Your Coffee"
Dior addict gloss "257 Venus"


Dior addict lipstick "333 Nude"
MAC cremesheen glass "Boy Bait"



What has been your favorite lip product lately?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. your photography on these is beautiful!!! What kind of camera are you using now- it looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hollee! I use the Canon EOS 700D - my Christmas gift to myself ;)

      Delete

Disclaimer

All opinions and photography on this blog are my own unless otherwise stated.